IFTA ReportingInternational Fuel Tax Agreement
Our service helps you limit your tax liability and audit risk by managing the reporting requirements for International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) and other mileage tax reporting requirements. This service also fulfills the reporting requirements mandated under the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA), International Registration Plan (IRP), Unified Carrier Registration (UCR), and other state tax regulations.
Fuel Tax Reporting services features:
- Automatic application for all state fuel tax refunds and credits
- Audit support and representation
- Prompt, accurate completion and filing of all state fuel tax and mileage reports
- Detailed fuel and mileage reports (monthly and quarterly) by unit, available as a data file or on paper
- Edit checks designed to minimize audit exposure